OF WORK AND DETAILED TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Government of Madhya Pradesh proposes to introduce computer education in high schools
and higher secondary schools in the state with effect from Academic Year
2000-2001.The scope of this rate contract is to :-
- Teach I.T courses in High Schools (classes IX and X ) and Higher Secondary Schools
(Class XI And XII) of Department of School Education and Department of Tribal Welfare,
Govt. of M.P. as per the enclosed syllabus at Annexes C1& C2, with effect from the
academic year 2000-2001.
The syllabus at C1 is to be covered in one year. A student can register
for the course while he (she0 is in class IX or X. Similarly, syllabus at C2 is to be
covered in one year and the student can register for it while he (she) is in class XI or
The tender shall have to provide training for a min. of 200 hours for
each batch of students .He should also maintain a ratio of 1:2 for Theory and practical.
- The qualified tendered has to provide one teacher for each batch of 20 students and the
qualifications of the teacher should be as per Annexure "B".
- The tendered should give quotes for the fee to be charged per student. (The courses are
optional to the students).
- Provide and maintain in working condition Computer Hardware, Software and necessary
infrastructure like UPS , O.H.P./projection system and Furniture as prescribed in the
Tender document during the contract period.
- preparation of multiple copies of multiple copies of instructional material ,instruction
notes.(for distribution among students ).
- Maintain and update a Library of I. t> Books with adequate Text and Reference books
covering all the contents of syllabus along with minimum three monthly /fortnightly
subscriptions of I.T. magazines.
- Impart free training to at lease 5 teachers nominated by the Head of the concerned
institution, covering the entire syllabus specified at Annexures-C1 & C2.
- Equip each institution with the following minimum equipment as per specification
prescribed at Annexure "D" in this tender document.
(i) Computer 5
(ii) Licensed Software as per syllabus
(iii) Educational Multimedia CDs 20
(iv) Modem 1
(v) Dot Matrix Printer 1
(vi) O. H. P./Projection 1
(vii) 1 KVA UPS with 30 min. backup
- Average batch size is 20 for theory sessions and for practical sessions the average
batch size will be students.
- Accommodation to install the equipment will be providing by the institution free of
- The size of the accommodation shall be approximately 400-sq. ft. or as per the
availability and the student strength.
- The concerned institute shall not be held responsible for any loss of property. Watch
and ward should be the responsibility of qualified tendered.
- During the working hours the party is not permitted to undertake any commercial jobs
except attending to the training aspects of the Institution or undertaking any
computerization jobs of the concerned institution.
QUALIFICATION OF COMPUTER TEACHER
Graduate Engineer in Computer Science
Master in Computer Applications (MCA)
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) preferably with 1 year experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications with preferably 1year
Three Year Diploma in Computer Science /Eng./Information Technology with
preferably 2 year experience
'B' Level DOE accredited Course
'A' level DOE accredited course with preferably 1-year exp.
'O' Level DOE accredited course with preferably 2 year exp.
B.Sc. Computer Science with preferably 1 year exp.